Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crazy April 2008


Crazy Current mood: blah Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
Okay, I haven't blogged in awhile and I'm still not going to share in depth today but here are some of my thoughts, feelings, nonetheless. So...I continue to go through a "season of suffering", I'll call it However, I KNOW that God is working in me...healing deeper places...making me more like Him...teaching me to depend on and love Him above all others...all good stuff, in the end, I know...blah, blah, blah.. but it sucks out loud while you are going through it. Believe me!! I know you know, too. We all have difficult seasons in life...I am not unique in my sufferings.
Furthermore, I am so grateful that my Papa is strong enough and loves me enough that I can just yell to Him that this all sucks...and how I wish I could just do what I want to (my flesh)...the easier things...instead of foregoing immediate gratification, pleasure, etc. But there is this HUGE part of MJ (my spirit) that truly wants all that He has for me. And I know that it is SUPPOSED to cost me everything...as one of my favorite quotes says, "holiness will cost you everything"...and I've always prayed to my Papa that He'd make me willing to be willing to pay that price...everything, completely sold out for Him...but this is one thing to say it and another to "live it out" on this earth. Did I mention that it can suck!!! Sin...the fall...separation from God...it all sucks!! Now if I were to just pursue all that I desire...all that this world says will make me happy...well, I'd be happy but not content or at peace...and the "happiness" would only be temporary. Plus, I KNOW Him...that His Word IS Truth even though sometimes I wish I could "change the wording" :) Hee! So here I am in a difficult situation...whom will I choose? MJ's desires, will or God's will and desires for me which I believe are the BEST for me??? clenched fists; sigh...I choose Him.
Well, I said I wasn't going to share a lot personally, so I'll shut up. Now to the song that God used to minister to me again today...it's from an older cd and apparently I needed to hear it, so God led me to organizing my cd's (bc I'm home miserable with yet another migraine). This song is called,
Crazy by Mercy Me ("Spoken For" Album)
Why would I spend my life longing for the day that it would end*Why would I spend my life pointing to another man*Isn't that crazy*How can I find hope in dying with promises unseen*How can I learn Your way is better in everything I'm taught to be*Isn't that crazy
(Chorus) I have not been called to the wisdom of this world*But to a God who's calling out to ME*And even though the world may think*I'm losing touch with reality*It WOULD BE crazy to choose this world*Over eternity
And if I boast, let me boast in filthy rags made clean*And if I glory let me glory in my Savior's suffering*Isn't that crazy*And as I live this daily life I trust YOU for EVERYTHING*And I will only take a step when I feel YOU leading me*Isn't that crazy*Call me crazy*Call me crazy, Melissa Jo Wilson :) Forever His!!!
I hope there are some peeps out there that will choose to be crazy with me...even when things feel uncomfortable. Desperate for more of God, MJ

No comments: