Monday, May 25, 2009

I love my Papi


How can a woman not love the Lord?

* He is a gentleman

* He is confident

* He is a provider and protector

* He is rich and powerful

* He owns everything there is nothing He wouldn't do for me

* He perfects all things concerning me

* He anticipates my wants and needs

* Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me

* I don't have to perform in order to earn His love

* He keeps all of his promises

* No one can influence His opinion of me

* He is the ultimate intimate partner

* He can't "disown" me because I am a part of Him

* He prepares a table before ME (Selah)

* He covers me and doesn't expose me

* He wrote his loving words down so that I'll never forget how He feels about me!

NOW THAT'S LOVE!!!

Any man, who wants pointers on how to love a woman, should study GOD!

Wake up every day and thank God for being the best "man" in your life!


No comments: